UK Shared Prosperity Fund Registration Guidance
In order to register successfully you will need to provide the following information:
• your name and date of birth
• the name of your business/organisation; if you have not started your business yet, you can enter ‘tbc’
• your business/organisation postcode which must be in the Derbyshire Dales; if you have not started your business yet, your home address must be in the Derbyshire Dales
• business/organisation website address
• contact email
• contact phone number
• how long the business has been trading; you will need the date that you first registered with HMRC/Companies House
• business/organisation legal status; sole trader/partnership/LLP/Ltd Co/registered charity. You will need to provide the relevant reference number if your business is registered for VAT you will need to provide the VAT registration number
• number of employees
• the size of the business; micro, small or medium (definitions are provided from a drop down list)
• if the business occupies premises and is rated, you will need your business rating reference number beginning with a 7 and containing 8 digits.
• your business sector
• whether 50% or more of your turnover comes from business to business activity
• whether the business is your primary source of income
• the areas of support you are interested in
You will also be required to declare the amount of public aid that your business/organisation has received during the current and last 2 fiscal years; you need to provide the gross amount and the date it was received.
What Happens After Registration
Once you have completed your registration form and it has been checked and eligibility confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating the support that your business/organisation is eligible to apply for. You will receive a registration number which you will need to refer to in any communications.
It is important to ensure that you complete your registration form with all the information requested and that it is accurate.
Incomplete registrations will not be processed and may prevent you from receiving the support you require.
NOTE – you will be able to save and return to your registration at any point during its completion but once you have submitted it, you will not be able to make any further changes.
Register Your Interest
When you click on the link below, you will be invited to set up a ‘My Account’ if you have not already done so. You can then proceed to register.